Responsibilities include the following:
- Overseeing various job sites
- Greeting customers at the job sites
- Overseeing the crews on-site and ensuring the work is being done.
- Updating the customer, excepting progress and final payments.
- Picking up materials throughout the job if needed when the driver is tied up.
- Must have 5+ years of roofing & and siding installation experience, window, and door experience is a big plus.
- Must have previously supervised job sites.
- Must have great communication skills.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and pass a background check.
- DOT certified is a plus but not required.
- Must be willing to work overtime and some Saturdays.
Our success has been built upon our quality products, expert installation and most importantly a team of committed and successful Sales Consultants.
Your job is to meet with homeowners, evaluate their needs, recommend solutions, measure the job and provide the customer with a price using our quoting system. We demand that our customers receive the highest level of service, integrity and value. If you share these standards and want to work for a company that appreciates your hard work and effort, contact us as soon as possible.
WHY WORK FOR CARRANZA ROOFING & REMODELING?
- Excellent reputation in the community.
- We provide your leads.
- Quality jobs means referrals and repeat business for YOU!
- Competent and capable people to work with.
- Management team committed to your success.
- Reliable transportation.
- A proven track record for producing results.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Able to pass drug screening and background check.
- Our commissioned based salespeople are paid 10%.
- Commissions paid when job completes
- Applicants will be required to pass a drug screen, and background test. To arrange a confidential interview, submit your resume. All resumes will be personally reviewed by the owner.
Job Type: Commission
- Pay: $50,000.00 – $100,000.00 per year based on 10% of sales.
Looking for a motivated, positive & energetic driver to join our company.
Experience preferred but training is available for the right candidate. DOT is a plus.
- Pick up materials from supplier & deliver materials to job site
- Clean & organize shop
- Pick up leftover materials on job site
- Drive dump truck and tow dump trailers
- Some overtime is required
- Must be able to lift heavy materials
- Experience with driving a dump truck and towing trailers is a big plus. (Will train the right candidate)
- Must have a valid Driver License & pass a DOT drug test